Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
New Live Record Coming Soon “Pretty Unhinged"
  • What a joy to read the news of a new album in the last Campilongo newsletter by mail. Can you tell us more?
    Saludos
    JIG
  • Oh my!! have to go check my email!!!

I still say a live DVD would be worthwhile!!
  • Thanks for asking about the upcoming record tentatively called "Jim Campilongo Trio with Chris Morrissey and Josh Dion - Pretty Unhinged".

We've been recording all the shows at Rockwood for the last year or so - I've gone through what's good and I'll be mixing the tracks next week at Bunker Studios in Brooklyn (where we made "Last Night, This Morning"). After that, I'll see what I have - and what fits on a record/LP with an i-tunes bonus track or two.

Anyway- There's a track with Nels Cline that is about 15 minutes in duration that's good, I think. We really explored "Cock & Bull Story" that night.

"Sneak Preview"
    One track "Big Bill" was recorded on my girlfriends i-phone and posted on YouTube- I might include this performance on the LP proper. Since I have 15 mics etc to choose from it should sound much better then this clip ...

It will be out before Christmas - more details to come. Thanks again for your interest.

• Looking forward to it! ;o)
  • Look forward to it as well.
  • I've really enjoyed the YouTube clips of Jim with Chris and Josh. Love the way they all cut loose.

Really looking forward to the live CD.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!