Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
NEW! VIDEO LESSON BY MAIL - AUTUMN LEAVES CHORD MELODY
  • NEW! VIDEO LESSON BY MAIL - AUTUMN LEAVES CHORD MELODY
    Video recorded in a basic front one shot here from my Brooklyn apartment - Autumn Leaves Chord Melody demonstrates a chord melody that can work as a solo guitar piece, or function perfectly in a group context. Also included is an arrangement of walking bass with jazz chords that is reminiscent of a organ comp. After you master the walking bass it’s likely the “walking bass” can be applied to hundreds of standards. It’s a fun lesson and Autumn Leaves Chord Melody would be a great addition to your repertoire. $30
    Intermediate/Advanced
    http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3254878
  • Great, Jim! Just bought the lesson!! Looking forward to checking out this new format! :-)
  • Thank you!
  • Dear Jim
    Exciting news!
    Question: does it come also with sheet music/ JC style notation?
    Best
    Habe
  • Habe, I just bought it. There are multiple PDFs: Notation "campilongo style"!
  • Thanks, Ianstrike, for answeing my question. Much appreciated.
  • Great lesson, Jim! I'm not sure if you are planning to keep using this format in the future - or even how troublesome it is to record and upload the video files -, but the visual aid adds a lot to the lesson IMHO.

I also dig the "Conversation" vibe going on - :-)

Attachments
    11.jpg 23K
  • Rogerio - Thank you for the thumbs up, I really appreciate it. It's hard to keep up with technology, but I'm trying! I think video is a good format. Thank you for buying the lesson and your feedback. Have a great day- Jim

• Hola a todos!

I just completed the lesson.I really loved the video format: For some instamtes I felt transported from my southern and quite Chile to Jim´s apartment in the crazy Brookling.
    we look forward to more video lessons.
    Un abrazo

JIG
  • JIG- That's lovely- thank you!
  • Just got around to a sample clip ...

VIDEO LESSON BY MAIL - AUTUMN LEAVES CHORD MELODY
    Sample Clip

Easy Download http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3254878
    Video recorded in a basic front one shot here from my Brooklyn apartment - Autumn Leaves Chord Melody demonstrates a chord melody that can work as a solo guitar piece, or function perfectly in a group context. Also included is an arrangement of walking bass with jazz chords that is reminiscent of a organ comp. After you master the walking bass it’s likely the “walking bass” can be applied to hundreds of standards. It’s a fun lesson and Autumn Leaves Chord Melody would be a great addition to your repertoire.
    $30
    Intermediate/Advanced
  • This is a great lesson, I'm enjoying it too, thank you!
  • You are welcome and thank YOU.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!