Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
Little Willies shows Dec 6
  • there are 2 LW shows Dec 6 at Bar Lunatico in Brooklyn. the 7:30 show is sold out, there are 13 tickets left for the 10:00 show. hope to see some of u camprs there!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-little-willies-tickets-39941291478?ref=eios&aff=eios
  • Looks totally sold out now. When I saw this post, there were 4 tix left for the 10:00 show. I would have jumped on them, but my wife and I are going to another show that night... (for her, not me... will be nowhere near as satisfying as LW would have been!)
  • To Forum friends who are interested - Look for added shows on Dec 7. That's all I know at this point.
  • It’s times like these when I wished I lived near NYC.
  • night 2 is available. just click the link above. Dec 7, 7:30 and 10:00 PM

• THE LITTLE WILLIES 
    BAR LUNATICO
    WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 7 TWO SHOWTIMES  7:30PM - 10PM
    486 HALSEY ST. BEDFORD-STYVESANT  - BROOKLYN
    718 513-0339
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-little-willies-tickets-39941291478?ref=eios&aff=eios#tickets
  • VERY PSYCHED FOR THESE SHOWS. Bar Lunatico is such a great setting (very small and intimate). Cant wait to see how Jim compliments Norah...
  • Norah is "The Prettiest Girl in NYC!"
  • WOW!! what an amazing night last night was!! Jim you never cease to amaze me with your playing. seems like every note is perfectly placed and nuanced. Absolutely loved Norah's interplay on piano with your guitar work and the combination of Norah's and Richards voice was perfect. BASS and Drums were spot on as well. Thanks for putting the show on in a perfect environment
  • here are a few photos from last night for those who couldnt get to the showimageimageimageimage
    Attachments
    IMG_2159.JPG 39K
    IMG_2158.JPG 42K
    IMG_2160.JPG 35K
    IMG_2161.JPG 40K
    IMG_2158.JPG 42K
    IMG_2159 (1).JPG 39K
    IMG_2160.JPG 35K
    IMG_2161.JPG 40K
  • good times last night...Jim, nice pick guard!
    Attachments
    IMG_7881.PNG 21K
  • i also saw some Honeyfingers in the audience. they were having a better hair day than me. hey Jim, if the band thing doesn't work out, i'm pretty sure you guys could just become models!

Attachments
    IMG_7882.JPG 47K

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!