Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
show tonight Luca and Jim Duo
  • is this show acoustic or electric? not that it makes a difference. figured it was acoustic but then saw the Vancouver videos.
  • Sorry, I saw this too late ... Great to see you - and thanks for coming by!
  • I made it for the first set. definitely not acoustic!
    you guys sounded great!
  • twin teles in action!

• Extraodinario!!!
    Saludos
    JIG
  • campinout - Thank you for posting and for coming by the 55 Bar to listen. The duo gig is really a challenge for both me and Luca. It's humbling, for sure. Glad you enjoyed it and it was great to see you!

We have this coming up ...
    JIM CAMPILONGO, LUCA BENNEDETTI  *GUITAR DUO*
    BAR LUNA’TICO 
    WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 18   SHOWTIME  8:30PM TO 11:30PM
    486 HALSEY ST. BEDFORD-STYVESANT  - BROOKLYN 
    718 513-0339
    https://www.barlunatico.com/music/

• i have seen Jim and Luca at Bar Luna'tico. awesome little venue. very very intimate... prefect setting
  • Great video! You guys sound fabulous! And Luca is playing better than ever!

@campinout I know I said it before, but it's never too much to thank you for all the great videos you've been sharing. I've lost count of how many times I've watched your videos - especially Jim's and Tony Scherr's trios!
  • Thank you Rogerio, very kind to say. Jim and the bands are the ones to thank however, for allowing all of this audience recording and sharing to continue all ofthese years. there was someone else there the same night, sitting right up front, that may have recorded "Autumn Leaves" which was a beautiful tune to hear played that way. hopefully that will surface.

not sure yet about their next show on Wed night. I am 50-50 at best for that one. I was off last Mon for Columbus day, so "raged" Sunday night 6:00-7:30...I had to stop going out on school nights 99 percent of the time. It all started catching up with me! but the evil tele tones are worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!