Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
Last night at bar 55
  • Jim, I didn't get to thank you for last night's two sets. It was my first time seeing your trio. Simply blew my mind... What was the song title before Prettiest Girl in NY? It was the really intense jam between you, josh and Chris ? Thanks again!
  • Thank you for coming out and I'm glad you enjoyed the show. We had fun too. I think it was "Manic Depression" from our CD "Dream Dictionary".

Here is the 55 set list but we venture off the script now and then...

***SET ONE***
    NANG NANG C
    BIG BILL Bb
    SWEET DREAMS G
    ALIEN STAR Am
    HEAVEN IS CREEPY Dm
    LET THE SKY FALL E (JOSH VOCAL)
    UP A LAZY RIVER F
    JIM’S BLUES A
    PENNIES ON THE FLOOR  E  (JOSH VOCAL)
    LITTLE MAN G
    ***SET TWO****
    HAMSTER WHEEL A
    DENISSE D
    COCK AND BULL STORY Em
    SALS WALTZ  C
    MANIC DEPRESSION A
    THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN NY D
    STARDUST C
    POLITICIAN D (JOSH VOCAL)
    MONKEY IN A MOVIE A
    THERE YOU ARE D
  • Wow, that's some setlist!
    And I would love to hear the trio performing Stardust!
  • I was at the show also. It's been a while since I saw Jim at the 55 bar. Usually there is a good crowd, but Sunday was packed and it was a great atmosphere...everyone was into it.

Jim, I enjoyed the new tune Alien Star. If they remade the Jetsons it could be used as the theme song.
  • Thanks Clyde and thank you for going to show, it was a great night and a wonderful energized audience.... ha ha - Yes, Alien Star is one of our new favorites. Funny, I was calling it "Immigrant" as a working title and used Google Thesaurus for "Immigrant" and "Alien Star" came up.
  • Ah, that's why you chuckled a bit when you mentioned the title.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!